Trivia Questions - test your apple knowledge!
- How many apples does it take to make a glass of pure apple juice?
- Apples are a member of the rose family of plants. What other fruits belong to this family?
- Apples float in water because 25% of an apple's volume is comprised of what?
- Do apples ripen faster or slower at room temperature than if they were refrigerated?
- It takes the energy from how many leaves to produce one apple?
- What is the science of apple growing called?
Click here to download our apple bushel colouring page.
Click here to visit Foodland Ontario for delicious recipies & some interesting apple facts!